The Reading Room is a system enabling temporary sharing of online publications via a browser or an application for smartphones and tablets.
The end user of the Reading Room cannot download and save the file on the device they are using.
The main benefits of the virtual Reading Room:
- Your own channel of shared content and the possibility of direct contact with the reader
- Selling temporary access to the collection/knowledge bases that offer many titles the client would not be able to purchase as single items
- The possibility of using business models other than fixed price per item
- Creating a database of readers and analyzing their behaviours
The solution enables:
- Fully correct high-quality display of e-books in a web browser or on a smartphone/tablet
- Automatic logout after exceeding the access time paid for
- Automatic saving of the place in the text where the user stopped reading (this function works also if the user renews their access after automatic logout)
- Collecting use statistics, accurately as to the time the user spent on each page of the book
- Easy integration with other modules (payments, databases of clients, accounting)
The Reading Room is available:
- Via a web browser
- As an application for mobile devices running on iOS (Apple), Android, and Windows 10