Easy Author enables printing houses to create a self-care channel for printing orders.
Authors and small publishers get the opportunity to independently prepare and publish professionally typeset books without the need for specialist knowledge.
The main benefits of the system:
- The system creates a self-care channel for ordering print that can be used by authors and small publishers.
- Print logistics and the process of accepting orders are greatly simplified. The system’s self-care means that the team contacts the clients only in special cases. This allows the team to manage more clients without the need for additional employees (which translates to smaller personnel costs).
- Market expansion. The system’s end users get a tool that allows them to independently prepare and publish a professionally typeset book even with a very limited budget (no outlays on typesetting specialists and graphic designers).
- For simple publications, the system removes the barriers to entry: it does not require professional knowledge, mastery of the printing process, or IT knowledge (which is necessary to prepare an electronic book). The system guides the clients and helps them easily create high quality publications.
The system enables:
- Easy preparation of a professional book by a person with no knowledge about typesetting,
- Storing files containing books on the server and printing additional copies,
- Easy preparation of a cover using templates, without the need to engage a graphic designer,
- Viewing the publication in many professionally prepared typesetting styles (one-click browsing),
- Configuring many advanced parameters of the book (including the type of paper and cover),
- Processing and printing books prepared outside of the system,
- Integration with the company’s existing printing, logistics, accounting, ERP, and CRM systems,
- Integration with distribution systems (including transferring the ready book to distributors and e-commerce systems),
- The user can use the system through a browser with no need to install software,
- Additionally: preparing a professional e-book in accordance with all good practices (formats: ePub, Mobi).
Reference system implementation is available at www.wydacksiazke.pl